Monday, January 5, 2009

Better than a 9mm

What happens when an armed thug climbs into a little old lady's car as she's getting ready to leave Wal-Mart and she's maceless, taserless, and not packing any heat? My bet would have gone to the dirt bag since grandma didn't know jujitsu nor the difference between nunchucks and woodchucks.

But that was not to be the case. I'll not spoil the ending. Read what happened here.

(NOTE: This falls under the rubric of "No-duh!" but I do not use this article as an excuse to "put God to the test." I'm as big a fan of personal security as I am of wearing seat belts. It does, however, show the power of God unto salvation. You never know who might be ripe to hear the word of truth.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.

Liesl said...

what a story. loved it.