Saturday, October 18, 2008

Interesting stats & headlines

  • Obama outspends McCain 3 to 1 in campaign advertising. I wonder what McCain thinks of his campaign finance reforms now.
  • Late night comedians hammer McCain 7 to 1 over Obama. I can see that. I find nothing funny about the latter.
  • CNN finds Oliver Stone's disgrace, "W.", "surprisingly thoughtful." I would be surprised if I ever found CNN thoughtful.
  • "Girl called racist for wearing Palin t-shirt" (linked here). Terrific. Next we'll hear that Jeremiah Wright's bucking for the UN's annual Mother Theresa award
  • To pay off the national debt (how many folks in our country even understand the difference between the debt and the deficit?) each of us need only chip in $33,846.83. That's every person in America from geriatric to vernix-covered. And that was 30 second ago. It's up 3 more cents right now.
Brother, can you spare a dime?

No comments: