Monday, October 19, 2009

Why have I not heard this???

Yesterday, I nearly up-chucked when I read that headline about "unsafe abortions" (blogged here). Let's start your week with a glorious dose of sunshine.

This little piece buried in the current issue of World Magazine, caused me to bruise my jaw on the coffee table over the exceptional character of Carolyn Savage.
A woman implanted with the wrong frozen embryo gave birth to a baby boy on Sept. 24 and returned the boy to his biological parents, Paul and Shannon Morell. They called Carolyn Savage a "guardian angel," saying they were at first afraid that Savage would abort the baby or sue for custody when the fertility clinic discovered the mistake. Savage said she never considered it: "This was someone else's child. . . . We didn't know if they didn't have children or if this was their last chance for a child."

No comments: