Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Indy's bane

Sometimes reality can creep you out far worse than fiction.  Just watch the Kagan hearings, for instance.

Here's another example.  A friend of my aunt sent these pics to her. My mom sent them to me. Just a nice day for a hike in southern Arizona.

Your typical, craggy desert hillside.  Oh wait, what's that under the tree?
Is that a pile of wood for building a fire?  Jackpot!
Oh, wait.  The pile's moving.  OH, MY!
One...two...three...oh, my...
Please tell me this individual used a zoom lens!
Kind of makes it hard to imagine the fulfillment of the following prophecy, but one day, fulfilled it will be.
The infant will play near the hole of the cobra,
and the young child put his hand into the viper's nest.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,
for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD
as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 11:8-9


No comments: