Friday, June 19, 2009

Barbara Boxer...

...is an ego-maniacal dowager (here).

Whew. I feel better. If it were name-calling, that would be petty. No, yesterday, she "earned" it.

Do you wonder what went through the general's mind? He's a far better man than I am. Held his composure like a granite statue. I couldn't have done it. A line from Wayne's World came to my mind. "A ********* says what?"

Do you wonder what possessed the California Democrat to emphasize her position over the general? Perhaps she recognized the humongous deficiency of character on one side of the room. Over-compensation.

California. I wish they'd secede.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

If there's a big enough earthquake, maybe secession isn't our only hope. :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, get me the names and phone numbers of everyone that voted for this witch, and I'll call them all myself...